Hey, I’m Episcopalian, I can saint up whomever I want!
And who deserves it more than the man who, 50 years ago, created The Cat in the Hat?
It’s the tenth annual Read Across America Day! YAY! Grab a book and get to it, people! (You furriners can read books too, I guess we’ll let you…)
(I had a double americano. YAY!)
Now, on to this week’s musical selections: You all know the drill. Put your music player on shuffle and admit to whatever embarrassments pop up.
- Just a Thought – Gnarls Barkley
- The Saints are Coming (Live) – Green Day & U2
- GI Joe and Pantyhose – I’m not sure, it was from a mix CD.
- Slash Dot Dash – Fatboy Slim
- Around the World – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- I Miss My Home – Gaelic Storm [my friend says that this Irish Folk band should have gone full stop and just named themselves “Shamrocks and Leprechauns”]
- Get It Like You Like It – Ben Harper [I used a line from this song as one of my post titles, it’s one of the most requested search strings on this blog]
- Cows/New Dress/My Crew – Greg Edmonson for the Firefly episode “Safe”
- Down to Earth – Luscious Jackson
- The Old Black Rum – Great Big Sea