Okay, so Into Great Silence is playing in the Portland International Film Festival on Saturday. I just found out. I’ve already put my name down over at NLM to shell out $40 for the DVD *IF* they get enough interest to distribute it in Region 1.
And smack in the middle of the three hour movie, I’m supposed to be at a Parish Planning Meeting. Like, a big one, with a facilitator and everything.
Crap. What do I choose?
Oh, well, I’ll figure it out later. On to the music [with commentary! Yay!].
- I Won’t Say (I’m In Love) – MPS Disney’s Hercules [my favorite ‘love theme’ from any Disney movie, ever]
- Caring is Creepy – The Shins
- Undercover of the Night – Rolling Stones
- Graceland – Paul Simon
- Happiness and Misery – Johnny Lang [insert bad joke about Primate’s Meeting here]
- Baila del Pepino – VeggieTales [Ok, so I hate VeggieTales. Pero este cancion es como mantequilla en un chango peron. Yes, you read that right.]
- I’ll Be Around – Duvall
- Santeria – Sublime
- The Blower’s Daughter – Damien Rice
- Cuban Pete – Jim Carey, MPS The Mask