Don’t you? Don’t you?!
Sorry. Feeling silly and cranky at the same time.
Green Lent— does what it says on the box.
Me– Getting up at DearGodwhydidyoumakemorningssobloodyearly o’clock tomorrow so I can go sit for an exam I passed four years ago, but the State of Oregon insists I must take before they license me as a teacher. Even though the exam is to ensure I have the skills common to 8th graders in California. Because I have a M.Ed. from a California university. I think someone once said “No one can make you feel stupid without your consent”, but educational bureaucracy sure as flying pig-monkeys does its best.
On to the music:
- His Name is Lancelot – Original Broadway Cast of Spamalot!
- My Beloved Monster – The Eels
- Return of the Singer – Kevin Max
- Hava Nagila – Ok, so I got this off of Napster about ten years ago, when it was free and the RIAA didn’t know about it. It’s a live recording, I know it’s some famous rock or punk band… but I don’t know who!
- Warlocks – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Cosmic Castaway – Electrasy
- Mal Decides – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack for Serenity
- Get It Like You Like It – Ben Harper
- Hey Now Now – Michael Franti
- One – U2