So, remember earlier this week where I was all, “Me=not a preacher”? That’s cause when asked to give a reflection on a Bible passage, I’m all, “Stuff junk bla bla cursewords Neil Diamond monkeys apple love people or else I will poke you with SPOONS!”
So you should go read MadPriest’s sermon instead. OR ELSE THE NEIL DIAMOND MONKEYS WILL COME AFTER YOU!!!!
(Maybe I shouldn’t have had that third cup of coffee… Oh well, too late.)
Also, my bishop’s in India at the moment, with some people from my diocese. And they’re doing a little blogging.
Under the cut: MEMES!
My brothers and sisters, I confess before you and almighty God, that I’m a big ol’ sinner…
The Dante’s Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test
Shuffle Off to Buffalo Playlist
- World of Two – Cake
- Hem of Your Garment – Cake
- Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong – Spin Doctors
- Around the World – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Cosmic Castaway – Electrasy
- Loompa Land – Danny Elfman
- Cell Block Tango – Catherine Zeta Jones & Ensemble
- She Caught the Katy – The Blues Brothers
- Calliope House / The Cow – Alasdair Fraiser
- Why Haven’t I Heard From You? – Reba
The Answers to Last Week’s First Line Challenge
In the Jailhouse Now – the Soggy Bottom Boys
When you Sleep – Cake
Everybody Loves a Carnival – Fatboy Slim
The Real Party – Mary Mary
Atom Bomb – Fluke
Hard to Concentrate – Red Hot Chili Peppers
Get Ready – Sublime
Augustus Gloop – Danny Elfman
The Old Black Rum – Great Big Sea
Are You Gonna Be My Girl? – Jet