Remind me again why I flew 3000 miles across the country?
Boss: How was your trip?
Moi: Fabulous! It was so great!
Boss: You’re smiling bigger now than you were before you left.
…oh, yeah. That’s why.
Something nice and fluffy that I’m totally stealing from Fr. Jim (since I’m slogging through not only a backlog at work, but 428 posts on my Bloglines– you folks were sure chatty while I was gone) but I made up the title all by myself. And what have we learned from this? No more Miyazaki movies before bed.
iPod Shuffle-rama Yeehaw Amazing Friday Whoopie!
The rules, for bloggers who want to play:
Get your ipod or media-player of choice, select your whole music collection, set the thing to shuffle (i.e., randomized playback), then post the first ten songs that come out. No cheating, no matter how stupid it makes you feel! Maybe link the songs to online music stores for readers’ convenience.
1. “Free at Last” G. Love & Special Sauce
2. “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life” Ensemble, the Original Broadway Cast of Spamalot!
3. “Going Out of My Head” Fatboy Slim
4. “Bend Down the Branches” Tom Waits
5. “Fair” Remy Zero
6. “River’s Afraid / Niska / Torture” Greg Edmonson, composer, soundtrack to the TV show Firefly
7. “Theme from Spider-Man” Original TV theme
8. “Siente Mi Amor” Selma Hayek, Original Motion Picture Soundtrack to Once Upon a Time in Mexico
9. “Pawn Shop” Sublime
10. “Open Book” Cake